Robert D. Burnham, MD
Dr. Robert Burnham, a native of Michigan City, Indiana, received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Indiana University. He also completed his residency in pediatrics at Indiana University. Dr. Burnham started practicing pediatrics in Dunwoody, Georgia in 1989, and joined Roswell Pediatric Center in 1998.
Dr. Burnham and his wife have 6 children. When not caring for his patients, Dr. Burnham enjoys spending time with and playing with his children, running, skiing, college sports, and traveling around the United States.
Dr. Burnham sees patients at the following office locations:
- Internship and Residency in Pediatrics, 1986-1989
Riley's Children's Hospital
- Medical Degree, 1986
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science1982
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kids Health First Pediatric Alliance
- Northside Hospital - Atlanta
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta